Thursday, March 7, 2019

How ifs

I see a lot of people struggle with their insecurities and fears
Some of them are okay to say it out loud
But some others are like me
We are insecure and afraid to open up about our own insecurities and fears
We are afraid of rejection if we show the world that we are not what we want them to see.

I see a lot of people fight for their dreams and goals
Some of them believe that nothing is impossible if they work hard
But some others are like me
We are afraid of failure it makes us even more scared to start it in the first place.

I see a lot of people are excited to get married
Some of them could not wait to start a family, to have kids
But some others are like me
We are afraid of marriage
How if we would be too late for this?
How if we could not be a good partner?
How if we could not be a good parent?
How if we woke up someday by our husbands or wives and realize that we were not actually ready for this?
How if we fail?

I see a lot of people coping with goodbyes very well
Some of them moved on after losing their loved ones
But some others are like me
We are afraid of losing
We are passionate of being alone, but we are scared of being lonely
How if there would not be enough time
to say goodbye
to express our love
to hear their last breath
to apologize
to see their smile for the last time?

No comments:

Post a Comment