Monday, September 14, 2020

there are people that do

“You passed the test, huh? Thank God.”
“Have you eaten?”
“You look healthy.”
“What would you like to eat?”
“Keep it up!”
“Hey I made you some fries and onion rings.”
“Don’t forget to eat!”
“Here a box of danishes for your breakfast tomorrow.”
“How’s your day?”
“Keep the change.”
“I like your hair!”
“Have a good one!”
“Thank YOU.”
“We shall pass this together.”
“Eat your vitamins, and keep yourself hydrated.”
“Mask on!”
“Congratulations! You’re amazing.”
“Take off your mask and get some oxygen back there.”
“Can’t wait to see you soon!”
“It’s alright, don’t think about it.”
“Let me help.”
“Stay safe!”

are words I received lately.

I was too busy wondering why some people do not care of me, while not realizing how many people that actually do.

No comments:

Post a Comment