Sunday, February 13, 2022

a lesson learned

a book, had just changed my mind, completely.


have you ever thought about doing it all wrong all this time?


because that is how I exactly feel right now.

I feel dumb, I kept saying "no wonder" all the way

yet I felt relieved that I found this book

where has it been?

where have I been?


I wished I found the book sooner

maybe it will all be better

(or not)

but at least now I do not feel confused anymore

I can finally understand, and feel good about everything,

about myself.

I finally recognized that indeed, I made a mistake

and it is okay

everybody makes mistakes.


Most importantly, I know that there are things I could not change

Shit happens, life goes on

I could not wait to apply this new knowledge in real life.


I wish myself the best of luck :)


No comments:

Post a Comment